Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Meditation music: Bed time companion

I have been exploring music to play during bed time for the last couple of years. I began with binaural beats, then moved on to simple 'Om' chanting and 'Gayatri mantra'. They are helpful to steady your mind, slow down mental activity and then slip to sleep. My exploration got me to instrumental music too. And by chance, I came across the instrumental music played in the Inner Engineering meditation program conducted by Sadhguru. This particular music (link given below) became my favorite. I saw that it is effective with my family too. They would fall asleep before this music would end.


This instrumental music dominated by flute evokes varieties of emotions while calming down the mind and slowly bringing it to a standstill. I have been listening to this for few months already but I still feel fresh emotions and an active mind with deeper silence. I thought of sharing my finding with you. Try it once, you would like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment